The Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends 2012 Craft Faire will be on Saturday, December 8th 2012 in the Santa Clara Central Library Redwood and Cedar rooms, from 10am until 4pm. If you would like to apply to have a table at this event, please read the following and then either print out and return the pdf application below or fill out the form and press the submit button.
Steps to follow:
- Complete all three pages of the Craft Faire application.
- Spaces are a minimum donation of $25.00 each. Enclose payment in the form of a check. Checks are payable to “Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends”.
- Submit application to Foundation office at Santa Clara City Library, 2635 Homestead Rd., Santa Clara, CA 95051.
- The Library Foundation will e-mail an acceptance or rejection, in most cases, will be sent within 10 days of application being submitted.
- An artist’s booth location is selected by Faire representatives and confirmed with artists no later than 10 days prior to Faire.
- Requests for electricity will be accommodated on a first-come first-serve basis and confirmed with artist when booth assignment is made.
- Note: There is absolutely no Food allowed in the Library.
- If you have questions, please call the Santa Clara City Library Foundation office and leave a message at (408) 615-2988 or email
Click here to download the craft faire application.