As 2016 winds to a close, you can still make a difference with your tax-deductible donation to Santa Clara City Library Foundation & Friends.
Santa Clara City Library has done some amazing things this year. Things like:
- Hosted our first-ever Comic Con
- Installed Bike Fix-it Stations
- Run a fabulous Summer Reading Program
- Celebrated cultural events
- Added wi-fi hotspots to the collection
This is, of course, in addition to all the regular programs at the library: children’s storytimes, ESL book clubs, and more!
Thank you for your continued support. You
- donate books and movies and music,
- shop at our book sales,
- come to Librarypalooza,
- use the library, and
None of what the Santa Clara City Library Foundation & Friends does could happen without you.
We wish you and yours health and happiness in 2017!